Fort Knox, KY
Troop Care Title: SFL-TAP Liaison Officer (SFL-TAP LNO)
DOCPER Approved Positon
Inverness Technologies is currently seeking US Citizens stationed or living in the areas of USAG Bavaria (Vilseck), Germany.
**Candidate must be willing to relocate to Germany.
The SFL-TAP LNO will provide support at high volume locations as identified by the PWS. The role of their support will be to provide additional monitoring, reporting and support to the SFL-TAP program. This individual shall:
- Consolidate, analyze, query, and report information provided by SFL TAP IMCOM tactical office, SFL TAP counselors, Department of VA, DOL, and other SFL TAP transition stakeholders regarding program operations, training opportunities, or other activities impacting the Army’s transition lifecycle at the installation level.
- May be required to prepare post command level briefings based analysis of gathered data (monthly) and upload/monitor data in the IMCOM knowledge management portals.
- Coordinate with TSM a collaborative public affairs and marketing effort between the Transition locations, VA, the DOL, and other stakeholders for upcoming job fairs, employment summits, virtual employment events, and conferences at the installation and local level.
- In coordination with SFL TAP TSM, provide administrative and staff support and support preparing the Soldier for locally sponsored Job Fairs, employment summits, virtual hiring events and Career Days.
- Provide analysis of data captured at job fairs, employment summits, virtual hiring events, and career days to provide the government with feedback about numbers of employers, participants, persons interviewed, persons given firm offers of employment, and persons hired.
- Coordinate execution of set-up and removal of exhibits and booths at approved events in the local area.
- Monitor execution and implementation of questionnaires disseminated at the beginning, conclusion (exit) and post (follow-up) of transition services with the SFL-TAP customers to determine satisfaction with transition services, goal attainment (outcome) in accordance with the following four tracks (Education, Technical Training, Employment and Entrepreneurship), and command support.
- Collect, gather, analyze and report the effectiveness and timeliness of VOW/CRS mandates to the TSM for distribution at the post level.
- Distribute Commanders reports
- Review work performed in TAPXXI to track progress of Soldiers in meeting VOW/CRS mandates;
- Other duties: complete all mandatory Government training; safeguard PII; file records according to ARIMS; upload information into iPERMS (after training received from Govt); participate in sustainment training events as offered
- Participate in marketing activities and employment events as directed by the CIM
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development, HR Management, Counseling, or related field and minimum 2 years career counseling, education, or related experience. Experience coordinating with and assisting on-site senior Government and contractor leadership. Ability to provide transition related data retrieval, monitoring, analytics and reporting. Experience with marketing and outreach with local command and community. Experience providing monitoring, tracking, reporting and briefing for a variety of transition-related activities at the installation.
**Candidate must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a NACi clearance.